Raindrops Falling On My Head...
The Sat entry bascially never mention anything on my day so this entry will cover both yesterday and Sat as well. Sat was the first LTC meeting. Kena woke up by jYing's sms at 6.22am! Pengz... hahaha! But partly my fault coz I smsed her very late the previous night. Morning didn't meet xiaoZhen coz want to sleep in a bit. 6.22am leh... I slept at about 2+am the night before wor... Then replying the sms with my eyes closed... haha! Then decided to meet xueFeng loh then asked jYing if she want to share with me buy flowers for her since she so no mood lidat... So woke up and get ready loh... I kept on yawning for the rest of the day...
Want to find orange roses but seem like all orange roses kena grabbed liao le... Then those pale orange roses like not very appealing to me. The pink ones keep grabbing my attention then decided to get a bunch with the budding roses... Full bloom roses actually not as beautiful to me coz somehow lack that feeling of innocence... So bought the pink ones loh... xueFeng so easy to surprise de wor... Always hide the flowers behind me then bring out when she least expected it. hahaha! Her stunned face veri funny de wor... hahaha! Then when the train leaving Bukit Batok then xueFeng received sms from youWei, asking if we guys going sch for meeting anot... hahaha! We both pengz loh... We already reaching liao he still at Marsiling... Camp chief late for meeting... haha!
I thought we were late by 10min lidat loh then end up is no one on time or early. Earliest is xiaoZhen who came just after we reached SAC foyer bahz... Then oso surprise her with a samosa which I bought coz think she sure will hungry de... ^_^" Then andrea and eunice arrive then move to FC3 to eat loh... I got da bao bee hoon from home coz mama already bought breakfast liao le so bring sch eat loh... Then everyone slowly tickled in and ate brunch... Then all move to library for meeting... Both my assistants oso not here... hahaha! jYing got work, yuLun hopeless, still sleeping in bed... haha! Since first meeting nothing much so just let take down the important stuff in my new notebook loh. Not that new actually, bought it in sec4 coz I find the cover nice but now then decided to use it... -_-"
After meeting went to collect xiaoZhen's bag and decided to go airport to slack while they study... haha! Meanwhile I can do my own stuff oso mah... Coffeebean was crowded, then we kena chased outta Mac by the manager... *toot* him loh... Then loiter around a lot then finally settled down at the viewing gallery but the lights quite dim... haha! As the sun set, become quite dark loh but made some progress in my business plan though. I think zhiCheng the worst lah, keep disturbing lester and yuHong... hahaha! yuHong irritated until he tell zhiCheng don't disturb him all that loh... It looked so funny from our view... haha! Then we went back Yishun on 858 then send xueFeng to MRT station then we went to northpoint to eat... OMG! That vegetarian chicken rice really damn big portion loh... I asked to add rice then like become a mountain of rice... Both xiaoZhen and me eat until we peng... Both oso cannot finish... haha! Then went Popular walk some of the dinner away then bought those string fasteners to bind my papers together and a new planner. I wonder how long it will take for me to start using it... haha!
Then came the best part when we walked home in the rain... shiok ar!! Though the rain keep getting heavier as we walk... Then we start humming that song 'Raindrops' falling on my head...' hahaha! I love walking in the rain de loh... haha! Can cool the dense dense brain so I can think better... Reached home did not bath immediately, just took off my clothes and sat down in front of my computer to dry off... haha! Hope don't get sick from that...
Sunday I was supposed to go fix my cousin's computer... Then suddenly decided to cycle to his house instead of taking bus or train... My parents at first objected to that idea coz it was raining heavily then I waited for the rain to stop loh... Then I juz stubbornly say even if give me money to take cab, I oso going to save that 5 bucks and take bike de... haha! Then pumped my wheels then realised my dumb sis lent the bike to her fren that time and now my rear wheel have the pump head screw missing... TMD... Then went xiaoZhen's fav mama shop there to pop by and visit her and jYing studying for their examz then I raced off liao le... I really need that ride to somewhere far far bahz... Need that time alone doing something... The scenary halfway between Yishun and Sembawang was damn nice! Too bad I forgot to bring digital camera if not can take a pic... It was a cooling ride, kinda bring me back to nature a bit more... I juz love racing down the pavements beside the grasslands and forested areas...
After fixing his computer, weiLun cooked me instant noodles wor... haha! That's the first time in the 18 yrs I know him loh... hahaha! It's dry noodles with eggs. Shiok! The eggs are the way I like them to be cooked too... haha! Family trait? haha... Then after that cycle back to find xiaoZhen and jYing... jYing's face black black de, think her mood not good. Don't need to ask her why, she will tell if she wants to... ^_^" Learned that from daerie de... People will tell you automatically when they feel like it de... Then xiaoZhen showed off her drawing and art skills by drawing us something on a napkin each. I got 2 coz my first one was kinda screwed up... The second oso not very good... hahaha! Pian xin lah... jYing's was much nicer than mine leh but thanks anyway... I left them on my study desk before I went out today... haha!
Then went pei the both of them to eat loh... Then send jYing to MRT and go unlock my bike before sending xiaoZhen to her block loh... Then I cycled onto the road back home loh... Took a round about route so can cycle a bit more...
This week everyone will be busy preparing for their exams so jia you wor...
daerie: exams in 2 days le wor... muz jia you wor... good luckie...
dearies: u guys too... 4 papers wor... study hard and take carez of your health ar especially jYing ar... Stop thinking that you can be Iron man...
petpet: you dont worry so much lah... everything will be alright, everything will be okay de...
我的消失不是想离开而是没有必要让人知道我在默默地守着...
Want to find orange roses but seem like all orange roses kena grabbed liao le... Then those pale orange roses like not very appealing to me. The pink ones keep grabbing my attention then decided to get a bunch with the budding roses... Full bloom roses actually not as beautiful to me coz somehow lack that feeling of innocence... So bought the pink ones loh... xueFeng so easy to surprise de wor... Always hide the flowers behind me then bring out when she least expected it. hahaha! Her stunned face veri funny de wor... hahaha! Then when the train leaving Bukit Batok then xueFeng received sms from youWei, asking if we guys going sch for meeting anot... hahaha! We both pengz loh... We already reaching liao he still at Marsiling... Camp chief late for meeting... haha!
I thought we were late by 10min lidat loh then end up is no one on time or early. Earliest is xiaoZhen who came just after we reached SAC foyer bahz... Then oso surprise her with a samosa which I bought coz think she sure will hungry de... ^_^" Then andrea and eunice arrive then move to FC3 to eat loh... I got da bao bee hoon from home coz mama already bought breakfast liao le so bring sch eat loh... Then everyone slowly tickled in and ate brunch... Then all move to library for meeting... Both my assistants oso not here... hahaha! jYing got work, yuLun hopeless, still sleeping in bed... haha! Since first meeting nothing much so just let take down the important stuff in my new notebook loh. Not that new actually, bought it in sec4 coz I find the cover nice but now then decided to use it... -_-"
After meeting went to collect xiaoZhen's bag and decided to go airport to slack while they study... haha! Meanwhile I can do my own stuff oso mah... Coffeebean was crowded, then we kena chased outta Mac by the manager... *toot* him loh... Then loiter around a lot then finally settled down at the viewing gallery but the lights quite dim... haha! As the sun set, become quite dark loh but made some progress in my business plan though. I think zhiCheng the worst lah, keep disturbing lester and yuHong... hahaha! yuHong irritated until he tell zhiCheng don't disturb him all that loh... It looked so funny from our view... haha! Then we went back Yishun on 858 then send xueFeng to MRT station then we went to northpoint to eat... OMG! That vegetarian chicken rice really damn big portion loh... I asked to add rice then like become a mountain of rice... Both xiaoZhen and me eat until we peng... Both oso cannot finish... haha! Then went Popular walk some of the dinner away then bought those string fasteners to bind my papers together and a new planner. I wonder how long it will take for me to start using it... haha!
Then came the best part when we walked home in the rain... shiok ar!! Though the rain keep getting heavier as we walk... Then we start humming that song 'Raindrops' falling on my head...' hahaha! I love walking in the rain de loh... haha! Can cool the dense dense brain so I can think better... Reached home did not bath immediately, just took off my clothes and sat down in front of my computer to dry off... haha! Hope don't get sick from that...
Sunday I was supposed to go fix my cousin's computer... Then suddenly decided to cycle to his house instead of taking bus or train... My parents at first objected to that idea coz it was raining heavily then I waited for the rain to stop loh... Then I juz stubbornly say even if give me money to take cab, I oso going to save that 5 bucks and take bike de... haha! Then pumped my wheels then realised my dumb sis lent the bike to her fren that time and now my rear wheel have the pump head screw missing... TMD... Then went xiaoZhen's fav mama shop there to pop by and visit her and jYing studying for their examz then I raced off liao le... I really need that ride to somewhere far far bahz... Need that time alone doing something... The scenary halfway between Yishun and Sembawang was damn nice! Too bad I forgot to bring digital camera if not can take a pic... It was a cooling ride, kinda bring me back to nature a bit more... I juz love racing down the pavements beside the grasslands and forested areas...
After fixing his computer, weiLun cooked me instant noodles wor... haha! That's the first time in the 18 yrs I know him loh... hahaha! It's dry noodles with eggs. Shiok! The eggs are the way I like them to be cooked too... haha! Family trait? haha... Then after that cycle back to find xiaoZhen and jYing... jYing's face black black de, think her mood not good. Don't need to ask her why, she will tell if she wants to... ^_^" Learned that from daerie de... People will tell you automatically when they feel like it de... Then xiaoZhen showed off her drawing and art skills by drawing us something on a napkin each. I got 2 coz my first one was kinda screwed up... The second oso not very good... hahaha! Pian xin lah... jYing's was much nicer than mine leh but thanks anyway... I left them on my study desk before I went out today... haha!
Then went pei the both of them to eat loh... Then send jYing to MRT and go unlock my bike before sending xiaoZhen to her block loh... Then I cycled onto the road back home loh... Took a round about route so can cycle a bit more...
This week everyone will be busy preparing for their exams so jia you wor...
daerie: exams in 2 days le wor... muz jia you wor... good luckie...
dearies: u guys too... 4 papers wor... study hard and take carez of your health ar especially jYing ar... Stop thinking that you can be Iron man...
petpet: you dont worry so much lah... everything will be alright, everything will be okay de...
我的消失不是想离开而是没有必要让人知道我在默默地守着...
