Catching Up...
Yesterday night never blogged coz reached home late and a bit lazy to blog... Caught up with jYing last night quite a bit though crapping most of the time, I think... haha! Went over RockyMaster to find that sick cow and see how is she. Then shun bian pass her 2 Panadol Extra loh... hahaha! Surprised hor? 2 panadols as present... haha!
Coz at first dunno how to walk to RockyMaster then asked eunice then she called to ask if want to meet up anot. Then okay loh, decided to meet her and junJie at RockyMaster loh... Then jYing asked me to sit on a couch there, say see the traffic very comfy de... haha! Ordered mango frost and mango pudding... Shiok! Then eunice they all came loh... Tried calling xueFeng but she neber pick up call, kanasai... haha! Then we chit chat till 9+pm then eunice and junJie left loh... They did care about me bahz, meet up just to see if I am okay anot... Anyway, we had the mushroom delight, not bad but jYing put too much cheese and eunice keep stealing mushrooms... haha! My mushrooms dropped then she kio. pengz... I decided to do some of my stuff and read a bit... Just rot on that couch loh... After a while decided to wait for that sick cow to knock off loh... hahaha!
Her supervisor guessed that I would wait for her to knock off wor... Don't know he got win money anot... hahaha! Then say I like her bf lidat... haha! Nowadays I affectionate until like bf to many pple izzit? pengz... That day huiZhen's frenz oso thought i am her bf... haha! Then we waited for the supervisor to close shop then go off loh... jYing scare he lonely mah... hahaha! We went off liao then I realised her workplace there at night so messy de... So many ah guas, transvestites and pimps... *toot* Next time should fetch her more often liao... Then we chit chatted until Admiralty loh... I sent her home coz past midnight liao le. Along the way, talked about her problems, my problems and stuff lidat loh... Though she still die die don't want say some of her stuff... haha!
Now then I know there's train service to AMK up till 12.40am for Admiralty wor... Caught up with jYing quite a bit, maybe will catch up more until LTC is over bahz... As for the rest, don't forget to update me once in a while too... *wink* Both eunice and jYing commented that my fingers look better now. The nails are at their longest ever wor... I didn't put plasters today so hope I won't go disturb them... ^_^"
jYing: I li hai bah, didn't breathe out a word about your stuff in my blog entry wor... haha! Your problems wait till after exams then go settle bahz. Meanwhile just stay alive and healthy loh...
eunice: Thanks for the concern wor... Wasted so much of your time to come meet me at Orchard... haha!
theRest: You guys take carez lah... Anything just 随 心 所 欲...
我的消失不是想离开而是没有必要让人知道我在默默地守着...
ORiN
Coz at first dunno how to walk to RockyMaster then asked eunice then she called to ask if want to meet up anot. Then okay loh, decided to meet her and junJie at RockyMaster loh... Then jYing asked me to sit on a couch there, say see the traffic very comfy de... haha! Ordered mango frost and mango pudding... Shiok! Then eunice they all came loh... Tried calling xueFeng but she neber pick up call, kanasai... haha! Then we chit chat till 9+pm then eunice and junJie left loh... They did care about me bahz, meet up just to see if I am okay anot... Anyway, we had the mushroom delight, not bad but jYing put too much cheese and eunice keep stealing mushrooms... haha! My mushrooms dropped then she kio. pengz... I decided to do some of my stuff and read a bit... Just rot on that couch loh... After a while decided to wait for that sick cow to knock off loh... hahaha!
Her supervisor guessed that I would wait for her to knock off wor... Don't know he got win money anot... hahaha! Then say I like her bf lidat... haha! Nowadays I affectionate until like bf to many pple izzit? pengz... That day huiZhen's frenz oso thought i am her bf... haha! Then we waited for the supervisor to close shop then go off loh... jYing scare he lonely mah... hahaha! We went off liao then I realised her workplace there at night so messy de... So many ah guas, transvestites and pimps... *toot* Next time should fetch her more often liao... Then we chit chatted until Admiralty loh... I sent her home coz past midnight liao le. Along the way, talked about her problems, my problems and stuff lidat loh... Though she still die die don't want say some of her stuff... haha!
Now then I know there's train service to AMK up till 12.40am for Admiralty wor... Caught up with jYing quite a bit, maybe will catch up more until LTC is over bahz... As for the rest, don't forget to update me once in a while too... *wink* Both eunice and jYing commented that my fingers look better now. The nails are at their longest ever wor... I didn't put plasters today so hope I won't go disturb them... ^_^"
jYing: I li hai bah, didn't breathe out a word about your stuff in my blog entry wor... haha! Your problems wait till after exams then go settle bahz. Meanwhile just stay alive and healthy loh...
eunice: Thanks for the concern wor... Wasted so much of your time to come meet me at Orchard... haha!
theRest: You guys take carez lah... Anything just 随 心 所 欲...
我的消失不是想离开而是没有必要让人知道我在默默地守着...
ORiN
