myDecision...
Made a decision just now... I won't say what it is, maybe will tell jingYing about it bahz... She's more skilled about this type of things but don't know telling her my stuff will add on to her load anot. She's like so fragile loh... It's my own challenge, my own hill, my own decision, I let go so I can only watch at the side now... I am not in the picture anymore so time to fade out too bahz... Seriously don't want to lose control and do some stupid stunts that will taint the peace and happiness... ^_^"
Nothing more to add le, just that I made the decision to fade into the background... I shouldn't be trying show that I am still blah blah blah, time to make things easy for everyone liao le...
12 Feb - Cedar Tree (Confidence)
Of rare beauty, know how to adapt, like luxury, of good health, not in the least shy, tend to look down on others, self-confident, determined, impatient, like to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions...
Nothing more to add le, just that I made the decision to fade into the background... I shouldn't be trying show that I am still blah blah blah, time to make things easy for everyone liao le...
12 Feb - Cedar Tree (Confidence)
Of rare beauty, know how to adapt, like luxury, of good health, not in the least shy, tend to look down on others, self-confident, determined, impatient, like to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions...
