End of FO...
Now left only the BBQ finale to put a full stop to this year's FO events liao le. I think most of us are down with sore throats, coughs, flus and likes. I not much voice at the moment liao and got a cough similar to my worst ever cough. It happened back in Sec 2 when I was having fever with 40C and I continued going to school for the week. In the end, I collasped by Thursday. ^_^" My cough looks a bit like someone with TB lidat... hahaha!
Hoping to find some free time to myself soon to do up my bloggie (finally...) and engage myself in a new DIY RiG upgrading project. ^_^" For now, *cough* *cough* ORiN outz... *cough* *cough* *cough*
Hoping to find some free time to myself soon to do up my bloggie (finally...) and engage myself in a new DIY RiG upgrading project. ^_^" For now, *cough* *cough* ORiN outz... *cough* *cough* *cough*
