^_^"
滴答滴 听天空在哭泣
洗掉了一些梦 埋葬在城市里
滴答滴 听时间往前去
好象在预报着 未来的连续剧
一封信 一件旧的毛线衣
谁是谁的纪念品 拿什么来回忆
一场雨狠狠下在眼睛里 爱在生老病死后
已经都没关系...
What else but the usual once in a while cycle of emotion confusion and mood swings? hahaha... This time is very short coz got JingYing listen to me grumble online... She's always there 1... ^_^" If she's not there, I think I going to pick fight with whoever I see bu shuang liao le... Somemore a bit too tired and busy to go into an emotional breakdown at the moment... At least I kinda knew the anwser all along so didn't took it that hard bahz... ^_^"
Who haven't watch Harry Potter 3? I want to watch! JingYing, you still owe me 1 movie leh... *wink*
洗掉了一些梦 埋葬在城市里
滴答滴 听时间往前去
好象在预报着 未来的连续剧
一封信 一件旧的毛线衣
谁是谁的纪念品 拿什么来回忆
一场雨狠狠下在眼睛里 爱在生老病死后
已经都没关系...
What else but the usual once in a while cycle of emotion confusion and mood swings? hahaha... This time is very short coz got JingYing listen to me grumble online... She's always there 1... ^_^" If she's not there, I think I going to pick fight with whoever I see bu shuang liao le... Somemore a bit too tired and busy to go into an emotional breakdown at the moment... At least I kinda knew the anwser all along so didn't took it that hard bahz... ^_^"
Who haven't watch Harry Potter 3? I want to watch! JingYing, you still owe me 1 movie leh... *wink*
