Bridge To Terabithia...
Was not exercise with my boss for the past week so not much updates except that I am really shagged out. It is more of a lack of sleep hours than the activities being tiring. I would say that it is mentally intriguing. It is hard staying awake, think and react appropriately after the first 2 days. Good thing that I got all those experiences from FO Camps. haha!
I finally caught Bridge To Terabithia, a movie made from my sec sch literature text. While I hate literature, the novel is definitely a good novel. Touching and somewhat with some traces of similarity with My Girl. Anyway, watched the movie yest with Girl. Was still at home when she said she ended class earlier so rushed down on a cab. haha! Meet up with AiJia Mummy and saw her new hairstyle though I find the hairstyle weird but Girl said that its nice leh... haha! Clashing views from the opposite sexes... Ate lunch at Manhattan Fish Market and I thought I behaved a bit like a hungry ghost. Girl didn't finish even half of her drink and main course loh. Think of all those African children again! Walked around chit chatting before ending up at the arcade. We spent almost $30 playing the candy machine to catch some bears. Was pretty good at first and caught the strawberry pillow with $5. The irritating thing is that pair of damn black pigs that I can't seem to catch but just don't want to give up. I caught a blue blushing monkey as well but sorry, no pictures. Apparently, the fact of she knowing me is meant to be kept rather low-profile. haha!
Back to the movie, I think the portrayal of the novel is carried off quite well with AnnaSophia Robb playing Leslie expertly. Yes, she's a cutie pie! I could hear many people taking out their tissue papers. Kinda expected it when I turned and saw a really big drop of tears rolling out of Girl's eye. She tried to hide her crying face from me though... Dunno what are girls thinking...
To disappoint my Khaki, it's not a hot date like you suggested lah. haha! Just chit chatting and walking around quite aimlessly until almost 11pm before I sent Girl back. I got off at Eunos though, on the demand of my cousin to rush back to Orchard to celebrate Peixx2's birthday. haha! Hanging out with my cousins is fun as always. Stupidly funny and always full of comedy. I think that's what people call Family Fun. haha!
Going to go pompom soon to meet Sel, Lisar & ZC for a KTV session. Damn, all of them sing better than me siaz... haha!
I finally caught Bridge To Terabithia, a movie made from my sec sch literature text. While I hate literature, the novel is definitely a good novel. Touching and somewhat with some traces of similarity with My Girl. Anyway, watched the movie yest with Girl. Was still at home when she said she ended class earlier so rushed down on a cab. haha! Meet up with AiJia Mummy and saw her new hairstyle though I find the hairstyle weird but Girl said that its nice leh... haha! Clashing views from the opposite sexes... Ate lunch at Manhattan Fish Market and I thought I behaved a bit like a hungry ghost. Girl didn't finish even half of her drink and main course loh. Think of all those African children again! Walked around chit chatting before ending up at the arcade. We spent almost $30 playing the candy machine to catch some bears. Was pretty good at first and caught the strawberry pillow with $5. The irritating thing is that pair of damn black pigs that I can't seem to catch but just don't want to give up. I caught a blue blushing monkey as well but sorry, no pictures. Apparently, the fact of she knowing me is meant to be kept rather low-profile. haha!
Back to the movie, I think the portrayal of the novel is carried off quite well with AnnaSophia Robb playing Leslie expertly. Yes, she's a cutie pie! I could hear many people taking out their tissue papers. Kinda expected it when I turned and saw a really big drop of tears rolling out of Girl's eye. She tried to hide her crying face from me though... Dunno what are girls thinking...
To disappoint my Khaki, it's not a hot date like you suggested lah. haha! Just chit chatting and walking around quite aimlessly until almost 11pm before I sent Girl back. I got off at Eunos though, on the demand of my cousin to rush back to Orchard to celebrate Peixx2's birthday. haha! Hanging out with my cousins is fun as always. Stupidly funny and always full of comedy. I think that's what people call Family Fun. haha!
Going to go pompom soon to meet Sel, Lisar & ZC for a KTV session. Damn, all of them sing better than me siaz... haha!
