Friendster's Not Enough?
I was checking my abandoned Hotmail account to check for any stray emails and I came to realized that many people are sending me invitations to Flixster, Tagged and Multiply etc. It just seems like there's so many social networking websites nowadays. However, I feel sufficient with only Friendster and WhoLivesNearYou. Oh, I got an account on MySpace as well but it is mainly for my marketing efforts. I need a MySpace presence for my web business after all. I registered on imeem.com as well but it is mainly for music streaming while in camp. Otherwise, I don't use it at home.
I have decided to set a target for my web business now. I want to try and put some efforts into earning more than US$500/mth. Yes, that's my target. I have been quite diligent in doing a monthly direction review for the past 3 months so I hope the effort will pay off well. I had been on $500/mth before so it shouldn't be hard to get back to that level. It will be damn awesome if I can get back to that level since I will be leaving the service soon. Time to source for other income sources! haha!
I have decided to set a target for my web business now. I want to try and put some efforts into earning more than US$500/mth. Yes, that's my target. I have been quite diligent in doing a monthly direction review for the past 3 months so I hope the effort will pay off well. I had been on $500/mth before so it shouldn't be hard to get back to that level. It will be damn awesome if I can get back to that level since I will be leaving the service soon. Time to source for other income sources! haha!
