Friendships
The title should actually read 'The Value Of Friendships & How Some People Treat It' to better reflect my pek chek-ness on how I find that some people don't value friendships however new they may be. I am quite a friendly person but recently, people like to phase in and out of my life without informing me. While I accept the fact that people phase in and out of my life due to location, commitments and whatever fark I am doing, it is frustrating. When I read OiNOiN's entry on how males who know her less than over a year will not be nice to her without a reason, I was like 'I know you for less than 3 months'. So I am supposed to be a male with intentions? WTF! Maybe there's some hao gan in the beginning, that I got nothing to say. I backed off since she said she got PMS and stuff which I feel that since guys don't get it, we better just siam. Somehow girls always like to point out the fact that we don't get the monthly bloody mess... Someone up there decided it to be that way, you girls blame us for what?
I am not angry over anyone but it seems like people are quite dao on MSN except for Felicia and khaki. The rest all dao dao no reply. It is okay in the beginning but if you can keep changing display pics and personal messages, can't you just tell me you are not in the mood to chat or you are busy? WTF! My rants is getting more and more disorientated... Damn it...
I am not angry over anyone but it seems like people are quite dao on MSN except for Felicia and khaki. The rest all dao dao no reply. It is okay in the beginning but if you can keep changing display pics and personal messages, can't you just tell me you are not in the mood to chat or you are busy? WTF! My rants is getting more and more disorientated... Damn it...
