Aftermath
It took quite a while to calm down but I did anyway. Thanks to Khaki for chatting with me while I neared boiling point and sharing your steamy adventures! Also to felicia who was chatting with me for the past few days oso lah. haha! I am back to normal but a bit heavy headed due to my nap a while ago. That's why I don't nap, I don't like the 'rested but not enough' feeling. It impedes the thinking process.
Anyway, went for XiaoZhen's birthday dinner session on Sunday. Though over, I still want to say, 'Belated Happy Birthday, XiaoZhen!' Hope you liked the present lah but please... Use it only when you recover... After the dinner we went AMK for dinner and KTV at Kbox. haha! Sang quite a bit but the cough got in the way too often. haha!
Supposed to go Sentosa today but the activity got cancelled. Maybe the response was too low? haha! Actually only going to meet up with the people halfway through after meeting up with felicia de. All in all, plans chang fast and minds switch fast too. I will be staying at home to rest for the only day of the whole long weekend. haha! In short, BURNT!
Anyway, went for XiaoZhen's birthday dinner session on Sunday. Though over, I still want to say, 'Belated Happy Birthday, XiaoZhen!' Hope you liked the present lah but please... Use it only when you recover... After the dinner we went AMK for dinner and KTV at Kbox. haha! Sang quite a bit but the cough got in the way too often. haha!
Supposed to go Sentosa today but the activity got cancelled. Maybe the response was too low? haha! Actually only going to meet up with the people halfway through after meeting up with felicia de. All in all, plans chang fast and minds switch fast too. I will be staying at home to rest for the only day of the whole long weekend. haha! In short, BURNT!
