Lazy Unicorn...
Past few days did not blogged coz busy with the end of my ITP then Fri and Sat basically hanging out with my frenz. I am an inconsistent and lazy blogger mah... ^_^" Anyway, ITP ended on Thurs then got a bit concerned about my attendence dropping below 90% then I made some 'changes' on my attendence sheet. I supposed I managed to fake by bahz.. Spent Fri morning scrambling around looking for the receipts for my first 2 dental appointments that are not on my appointment card. Went the briefing, discussed with my group a bit about the project that we are selecting our project. After that went club nua then go disturb andreastudy for her paper. She even more sensitive spots than xiaoZhen wor... hahaha! Like poke anywhere she oso will feel ticklish... ^_^"
Then chit-chatted with irene and andrea in audio room until xiaoZhen came to pass me gracie's club key... Then went chionging KTV with xiaoZhen, sel, gracie and desmond at Orchard. Shiok siaz... Long time since I went KTV liao le... hahaha! I think my singing deprove liao le... sianz½... The bill was *toot*, $100+ but since I said I will pay the service charges so use my Mastercard loh. In the end, I paid $30+ niaz... Then went BK eat and xiaoZhen see us eat loh... Went back Yishun and pei xiaoZhen buy fries atMac. Bumped into xiuJing there, her eyes still look gigantic but she grew quite a bit liao le... ^_^" After that sent xiaoZhen home and reached home after midnight.
Then don't know what's wrong with me coz I go picking fight with jYing over a sms... Duhz... Anyway, got a bit sleepy after an acoholic drink and got a headache towards the end of KTV so went to bed by 1+am liao...
Woke up in the morning with 2 smses from jYing and a missed call from 5+am and unknown person *toot*, heng I never kena woken up by that call. Must be in deep sleep mode... ^_^" xiaoZhen had to reach sch by 9am so I never go with her. I met xueFeng and jYing instead but still late coz I forgot to print the t-shirt design. Meeting started then blah blah blah loh... Went back club after meeting and started LTC Logistics with jYing, yuLun and zhiCheng's help. Not a bad start after all... Monday going down with jYing to clean up and mop the club... We went FC3 eat lunch after that loh... Then all went separate ways liao... zhiCheng meeting yr1s for movie outing at orchard, haohao, irene & andrea going shopping... My dearies, petpet and me went towards my house to watch movies again...
jYing & xueFeng got off at Woodlands to go buy formal wear for xueFeng's ITP while xiaoZhen and me sleep almost till Yishun... hahaha! We went home first then wait for those 2 loh... Picked them up when they reached... We watched Ren Wo Ao You first then watched Shark Tale... Very funny, very lame and got many anti-climax characters... hahaha! Next time, we will have eunice over with us as well since always left her out for the past 4th home hanging outs... ^_^"
Today is nuaz nuaz nuaz and nuaz somemore... hahaha! Gotta do some design work at night for lester again... ^_^"
ORiN outagez...
Then chit-chatted with irene and andrea in audio room until xiaoZhen came to pass me gracie's club key... Then went chionging KTV with xiaoZhen, sel, gracie and desmond at Orchard. Shiok siaz... Long time since I went KTV liao le... hahaha! I think my singing deprove liao le... sianz½... The bill was *toot*, $100+ but since I said I will pay the service charges so use my Mastercard loh. In the end, I paid $30+ niaz... Then went BK eat and xiaoZhen see us eat loh... Went back Yishun and pei xiaoZhen buy fries atMac. Bumped into xiuJing there, her eyes still look gigantic but she grew quite a bit liao le... ^_^" After that sent xiaoZhen home and reached home after midnight.
Then don't know what's wrong with me coz I go picking fight with jYing over a sms... Duhz... Anyway, got a bit sleepy after an acoholic drink and got a headache towards the end of KTV so went to bed by 1+am liao...
Woke up in the morning with 2 smses from jYing and a missed call from 5+am and unknown person *toot*, heng I never kena woken up by that call. Must be in deep sleep mode... ^_^" xiaoZhen had to reach sch by 9am so I never go with her. I met xueFeng and jYing instead but still late coz I forgot to print the t-shirt design. Meeting started then blah blah blah loh... Went back club after meeting and started LTC Logistics with jYing, yuLun and zhiCheng's help. Not a bad start after all... Monday going down with jYing to clean up and mop the club... We went FC3 eat lunch after that loh... Then all went separate ways liao... zhiCheng meeting yr1s for movie outing at orchard, haohao, irene & andrea going shopping... My dearies, petpet and me went towards my house to watch movies again...
jYing & xueFeng got off at Woodlands to go buy formal wear for xueFeng's ITP while xiaoZhen and me sleep almost till Yishun... hahaha! We went home first then wait for those 2 loh... Picked them up when they reached... We watched Ren Wo Ao You first then watched Shark Tale... Very funny, very lame and got many anti-climax characters... hahaha! Next time, we will have eunice over with us as well since always left her out for the past 4th home hanging outs... ^_^"
Today is nuaz nuaz nuaz and nuaz somemore... hahaha! Gotta do some design work at night for lester again... ^_^"
ORiN outagez...