Leaking Nose & Itchy Throat
Today's not a good day for me. Simply because I got a call from camp to be recalled back for some duty at Ngee Ann City on Sunday. Sai Kang siaz... Currently having a leaky nose and a itchy throat but hope they heal enough for the weekend activity tml. I went for my dental appointment today and my dentist told me that he like the way I am biting so just need to close the gaps. He reminded me to be more diligent in putting on the rubber bands which I was rather slack with. haha! What to do? The rubber bands are always in the way when I am eating mah. I think there's a lot more people doing braces at Alexandra already. My next appt is supposed to be 6 weeks away but the receptionist told me that the earliest date is 6 Jun on which I will still be in Taiwan enjoying. No choice so I pushed it back to 15 Jun on Friday. Hopefully, that will be my last appointment lah.
I am really using tissue papers like they are free. My leaky nose is not cooperating at all.
I am really using tissue papers like they are free. My leaky nose is not cooperating at all.
