水瓶の随心所欲

Saturday, 8 October 2005

End Of PTP...

Tue, 4 Oct'05
Finally decided to start writing some rants down on my notebook to be posted on my blog instead of having nothing to blog about on weekends. Carried our old mattresses down today to exchange for a new mattress. Tough luck for platoon 4 that is on the 5th floor. My platoon is on the 2nd floor. ^_^"

Currently idling around my bunk with my section mates since it is coy admin time which stands for company admin time. Simply put, it's personal free time lah... hahaha! I signed an AIA savings insurance plan on Sunday morning so I will be saving around US$90 per month from now on.

Today is kinda slack and more of a recovery day since lunch as we had quite a rough day yesterday. Nothing much to say around things here but life here is good so far. I can click quite well with some of my bunkmates. hahaha!

Fri, 7 Oct'05
Friday is almost over liao but most importantly is that I managed escaped from extras and confinements for losing my rifle. My segeant took it from my cupboard when I did not lock it properly. Perhaps it is time for me to buy a new lock that don't allow me to pull out my key unless I locked it.

Samuel booked out for the last time today and is officially OOC liao. Sad to see any section mate leave us but his backbone problem don't allow him to stay. He will be reporting to another unit on monday liao. I had to hold back my tears a bit and think of other stuff when we went marching back from the cookhouse, that was his final march with us. Damn it, I am emotional siaz... Vonne can hardly cry and I am tearin at every corners. KNN...

Sat, 8 Oct'05
Booked out earlier than the rest of the company for my dental appointment and went back SP after my appointment to drop by LTC. Good to see all my CSCC pals and juniors working their asses off... hahaha! Then went back shun bian pass the barn owl to Xiao O. Hope she likes the present loh... Happy belated O day! :P Some clarifications, there's nothing going on between me and vonne... It's only a crush and some slight feelings and she's only treating me like a big bro. Eh... Not particularly what I want but I am also treating her as a good friend lah... I think I have learnt to control my feelings better now liao le. hahaha! We shall see how things are when fates cross paths. First time saying such things on my blog when I know she got access to it but nevertheless, it's my blog leh! ^_^"

ORiN of Orinity