水瓶の随心所欲

Saturday, 13 November 2004

*Sigh*

I thought I am over the whole thingy and her but I can't seem to even crush on someone else without thinking of her... haiz... I am confused... Maybe it's not even a crush, or maybe I am just afraid that it's a case of me finding a subsitute for her. Beats me, I don't even know if it's a crush like before... Stoned and tried figure it out today but it just seems like a one-ended rope, no sight of the end, no sight of the answer. Argh! Nvm either way, it's just a no-ending story anyway... Going to just keep quiet about it... ^_^" I doubt I will go pursue a story with no ending after all... It's just too impossible, too unlikely, too hard to believe there's an ending. Sorry all who were concerned with my severe show of attitude and stoning... Not in the mood to engage in any decent conversations. Since there's no answer and no ending to the issue, I guess I will be stay where I am and not try to pry my way in further...

Understanding this entry might be hard coz it was phrased not to be too clear or straight-forward... haiz...

ORiN outz...