水瓶の随心所欲

Sunday, 14 November 2004

Incredibles...

Starting to get a mild headache now, just reached home after going out with gerger shutingz. We watched The Incredibles today, it's a funny and good show, quite a bit of lame scenes as well. Reached Orchard MRT on time but tingz said she will be late for 20 min so I went to Rocky Master to find jYing. The mango pudding was good wor... Lester arrived after a while then sat on the couch and crapped till tingz came. Then we rushed off for the show at 3pm liao le...

We went for dinner at Pasta Cafe. Seem like the two of us like always having dinner at clssier places. I only ate with her at food courts like 2-3 times lidat... ^_^" After that, we went walk walk around while shopping for her shoes and my slippers. In the end I bought a pair of Teva slippers and a can of shoe freshener. We chit chatted all the while, casually talking about this and that... Then sent her to the MRT before going to Wheellock Place to meet xueFeng and gang loh... We walked around then go visit Andrea again. I visited her with tingz earlier. I kinda like ziQing, he's a nice guy who I can click with... haha! Even xiaoZhen, zhiCheng and haohao echoed my views... hahaha!

Enough for today...

ORiN outz... haiz...