水瓶の随心所欲

Thursday, 25 November 2004

Rain & Wind Splashing...

Hmm... Things' kinda cooled down with jYing. Had a chat with her on MSN that night and knew her feelings and reactions to my unintended and untimely joke. It was a out of the blue stupid act and I can only regret saying something lidat at her. Haiz... Only time can heal that wound, I supposed...

Today went club meet Kristie and xiangMing to cycle with them loh... Was a bit nuaz so reached sch after Kristie and club was locked. Taught her to 'unlock' with her hands so she could go in. Big mistake, we were not around so she went cycling herself and flipped over. Duhz... Went lunch with her at FC5 then went club nuaz while xiangMing and the rest went eat elsewhere. Kristie's massage is super good loh, reminds me of eileen's massages loh... Then let her lay down on my stomach to rest loh but end up is I lay down on her thighs coz she started looking at the FO photo albums.

The cycling in the rain was song siaz... Juz as we cycled out for the 2nd helping it started raining like god knows what. It got heavier as we went but they managed to persuade me that it's okay to continue... hahaha! I was only a bit sianz½ about the cold but it turned out fun! We went for another round outside the sch though had a small accident coz I was not wearing my specs so didn't see the step and went along the edge and fell off... ^_^" We reached SAC dripping wet loh... After drying up, went playing table tennis with xiangMing. My table tennis not that bad wor though it's more of xiangMing being lazy lah... hahaha! I think that's all for today loh...

jYing: I know I said it a few times liao le but I am sorry for hurting you with my words. 对不起, 是我的错...
xueFeng: Take carez of yourself lohz... Sick muz rest so you can walk the next lap of your life... Hope you get well soon, I know we Aquarians are survivors so jia you loh... ^_^
theRest: take carez as usual lohz...