Puzzled...
Just a hanging thought today, puzzled by jYing's attitude. Don't know if I hurted her with my words or if I did something that upset her. Basically, I don't know... Tried talking to her when I found her but her 'what?' kinda scared me off so I juz backed down and informed her that eunice arrived liao... Whatever it is, I think I am in the wrong bahz...
Today went school to unpack some LTC stuff and do the finance stuff coz I did not go down yesterday. Got Kristie to come down help since she's Logistics for the chalet and I got things from LTC that she can use for the chalet. zhiCheng wanted me to teach them Logistics so why not. I like both ziQing and Kristie from Welfare. Listen and never argue unless it's really weird...
Mopped the floor with yuHong, xiangMing, Kristie and xiaoZhen then relaxed a bit. jiaWei came after that... Pengz... We had lunch at FC2 then came back and cycle around the sch... After that cycled to Clementi with the yr1s to do some Logistics stuff and cycled back... Shiok siaz but my legs feeling a bit tired now...
Was going to leave for home since jYing's acting weird so decided to leave her alone so went to the MRT station with Kristie. Accompanied her to the station then I turned back to look for jYing loh since she said she's going to look for xiaoZhen at CSSC. Anyway, watched them had dinner then gave up the notion of trying and left for home. Feeling darn hungry at the moment coz I did not have any dinner yet. My mother forgot about me coming back for dinner today. Sianz½... Not a good day at all though got to know my juniors more... Going to make cup noodles in a while... Haiz...
Still puzzled but afraid to take that step in front to ask... ORiN outz...
Today went school to unpack some LTC stuff and do the finance stuff coz I did not go down yesterday. Got Kristie to come down help since she's Logistics for the chalet and I got things from LTC that she can use for the chalet. zhiCheng wanted me to teach them Logistics so why not. I like both ziQing and Kristie from Welfare. Listen and never argue unless it's really weird...
Mopped the floor with yuHong, xiangMing, Kristie and xiaoZhen then relaxed a bit. jiaWei came after that... Pengz... We had lunch at FC2 then came back and cycle around the sch... After that cycled to Clementi with the yr1s to do some Logistics stuff and cycled back... Shiok siaz but my legs feeling a bit tired now...
Was going to leave for home since jYing's acting weird so decided to leave her alone so went to the MRT station with Kristie. Accompanied her to the station then I turned back to look for jYing loh since she said she's going to look for xiaoZhen at CSSC. Anyway, watched them had dinner then gave up the notion of trying and left for home. Feeling darn hungry at the moment coz I did not have any dinner yet. My mother forgot about me coming back for dinner today. Sianz½... Not a good day at all though got to know my juniors more... Going to make cup noodles in a while... Haiz...
Still puzzled but afraid to take that step in front to ask... ORiN outz...