KTV...
Sunday was bball day with my sec sch pals. I think as time passed, the people who turned up seem to drop. There's tianBao, siHan, andy, clifford and gilbert, only the 6 of us. Seems like everyone got something else to do when NS crops up. ^_^" Had a great time on Sunday in general and made quite a number of baskets, maybe I am on form bahz... Quite a bit of chops that stunted them... hahaha! Anyway, went from chengSan CC to bishan park area coz the court cannot be used due to renovation and some nabei pple playing soccer on the other bball court. After playing, we went amk central for lunch at jubilee at our usual haunt for poker cards and food. I think that's the only place I know of that provide poker cards for entertainment while waiting for our food. ^_^" I am glad to see those guys again... Long time since I last saw them... tianBao, andy and siHan were with me since sec 1, gilbert joined us from sec 2 and clifford entered our ring after sec 3. Hope I will see the others soon too, siHan's planning a BBQ at his place this christmas so hope most of us can make it.
Today's basically nuaz most of the day away playing The Sims 2 that both my sis and I got addicted to the first edition. Anyway, went to meet yuHong and gang around 7pm at orchard for ktv. Planned a surprise birthday celebration with ziQing initially but time kinda don't allow it. There's quite a number of yr1s even some who I don't quite know their names. hahaha! There are the yr3s, me, selina and hanQi. Then there are the yr1s, yuHong, xiangMing, jiaWei, nicholas, pauline, rachel, irenes, ziQing, derek, jianRong and kristie. There's cal as well, he joined us halfway. This time first time I ever sang in ktv while everyone suddenly quieten down to hear me... hahaha! Was a bit stunned by that but kinda nice too... ziQing joined us around 10+pm after his work then the both of us cramped ourselves in front of the machine to insert in the happy birthday song. hahaha! Kinda lame and weird, I think but it did the trick... Then sang happy birthday song and continued the session. Sel gained a few more fans after today as usual...
We did not go ahead with the plan to sing past midnight but it was juz as fun. yuHong gotta work the next day and so do I, xiangMing did stunt by bringing less than 10 bucks when he knows he's coming for ktv and ziQing was tired. Nevermind... We shall sing into the endless night before sch reopenz... hahaha! Suddenly, I am back amongst guys again... ^_^"
ORiNz
Today's basically nuaz most of the day away playing The Sims 2 that both my sis and I got addicted to the first edition. Anyway, went to meet yuHong and gang around 7pm at orchard for ktv. Planned a surprise birthday celebration with ziQing initially but time kinda don't allow it. There's quite a number of yr1s even some who I don't quite know their names. hahaha! There are the yr3s, me, selina and hanQi. Then there are the yr1s, yuHong, xiangMing, jiaWei, nicholas, pauline, rachel, irenes, ziQing, derek, jianRong and kristie. There's cal as well, he joined us halfway. This time first time I ever sang in ktv while everyone suddenly quieten down to hear me... hahaha! Was a bit stunned by that but kinda nice too... ziQing joined us around 10+pm after his work then the both of us cramped ourselves in front of the machine to insert in the happy birthday song. hahaha! Kinda lame and weird, I think but it did the trick... Then sang happy birthday song and continued the session. Sel gained a few more fans after today as usual...
We did not go ahead with the plan to sing past midnight but it was juz as fun. yuHong gotta work the next day and so do I, xiangMing did stunt by bringing less than 10 bucks when he knows he's coming for ktv and ziQing was tired. Nevermind... We shall sing into the endless night before sch reopenz... hahaha! Suddenly, I am back amongst guys again... ^_^"
ORiNz